Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, & Business Law in Orange County & Surrounding Areas
The business law firm in Orange County of Mosher and Skorina is well known for their pursuit of excellence in several areas of law. Orange County business attorneys are skilled in the practice of California business law and litigation, auto accidents, insurance coverage and personal injury. Their mission is to deliver the highest quality legal services to clients through the sustained implementation of a client-centered strategy at all phases of every engagement. Clients are always encouraged to ask questions regarding all aspects of their case for they are an integral part of the partnership with Mosher and Skorina.
Reputation as a Successful Orange County Business Law Firm
Mosher & Skorina’s record clearly speaks to their accomplishments in a broad range of auto accident cases including negotiating a six-figure settlement for an injured passenger in an Orange County car accident, without filing suit. Although a business firm in Orange County, Mosher & Skorina have also prevailed on summary judgments on behalf of government contractors in several personal injury cases and on behalf of homeowners in a premises liability case where the plaintiff sought more than $2 million in damages for brain injuries. These cases were resolved in a prompt and efficient manner. While the business law firm of Mosher and Skorina has prevailed in numerous cases, it is always with the client’s best interests in mind, for the measure of this firm’s success is determined by the satisfaction of its individual clients.
- Negotiated six-figure settlement without filing suit for injured passenger in single vehicle accident. Sedano v. Ilacas, et al.
- Prevailed on summary judgment on behalf of government contractor in multimillion dollar quadriplegia personal injury matter. McFarlane v. Adcock, et al.
- Prevailed on a lemon law claim without filing suit. Ward v. BMW.
- Prevailed on summary judgment on behalf of government contractor in multimillion dollar personal injury matter. Ho v. City of Rancho Palos Verdes, et al.
- Prevailed on summary judgment on behalf of homeowners in premises liability matter – plaintiff sought over $2 million in damages for brain injuries. De La Cruz v. City of Huntington Beach, et al.
*Please note that any results set forth here were dependent on the facts of that case and the results will differ from case to case. The above is not a guarantee of the outcome of your matter as each case is unique in nature.
Specialties in Orange County business law
Christopher J. Skorina is the business law firm’s managing shareholder and lead trial attorney. A graduate of the University of Michigan (A.B. Summa Cum Laude) and the University of California, Berkley, Boalt Hall School of Law (Juris Doctor 1990), Mr. Skorina has successfully resolved matters for clients through trial, arbitration, and mediation through the United States. His practice includes Orange County business laws, transactions & litigation and personal injury, auto accidents and injury law. In addition, Mr. Skorina serves as General Counsel to several start-up companies in southern California.
If you are looking for Orange County business law firms, call Mosher and Skorina toll-free at 1-888-323-0402 or by completing our web form.