When to Consult with an Auto Accident Lawyer
If your injury is minor and your accident resulted in little damage to your car, you may not need an auto accident lawyer in Orange County, CA. Basic California insurance coverage generally takes care of expenses for fender-benders and low dollar costs of only a few thousand dollars. Serious injury is the most common circumstance where you need to seek legal advice. Over the years, Mosher & Skorina, P.C. has handled many types of car accidents cases, providing excellent representation.
Situations where Orange County auto accident lawyers make a difference
When challenged by these types of situations, get legal help:
- If you suffered serious injuries, which may include hospitalization, broken bones, or permanent disability
- If the accident resulted in a fatality
- If fault for the accident is in question If multiple parties were involved, making the accident complex
- If another party is claiming you are at fault, but you do not agree
- If other parties are challenging your injury claim against them
- If the police report erroneously claims you were at fault
- If parties are challenging the police report that establishes their fault
- If you need a lawyer to determine and explain your rights
- If lack of uninsured motorist coverage, low liability coverage policies, or problems with insurers not paying premiums exist If other parties hired lawyers
- If you suspect bad faith insurance
- If you are being sued If you believe manufacturer defects in your car, auto parts, or tires caused the accident If the government may be liable for dangerous road conditions
Orange County auto accident attorney
An auto accident attorney in Orange County, CA can give you peace of mind, even when representation is not absolutely necessary to handle a claim. You can get on with your life and do not have to worry about clerical errors, lack of knowledge, meeting filing deadlines, or legal misunderstandings that can affect your claim. We have experience with automobile accident lawsuits and can help you with your case.
Contact Orange County auto accident attorneys
Contact Mosher & Skorina, P.C. as soon as possible to discuss your injury with auto accident lawyers in Orange County. Our free initial consultation is at no obligation. Call toll-free at 1-888-323-0402. In California, fees are a percentage of the recovery. You owe no fee unless we recover through settlement or verdict.