Mosher & Skorina, P.C.

Call Firm Now

Office Hours

Monday08:30 AM - 05:30 PMTuesday08:30 AM - 05:30 PMWednesday08:30 AM - 05:30 PMThursday08:30 AM - 05:30 PMFriday08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Phone: 877-779-5864 Fax: 949-582-3394

Mosher & Skorina, P.C. Los Altos Plaza 26691 Plaza, Suite 200 Mission Viejo, CA Orange Co. 92691-8582 (Orange Co.)View Map

Automobile Accident Law

Orange County Business Law Attorneys
Business and Commercial Law

When should I contact an attorney?

After leaving the scene of an accident, or while still there if you are safely able, you should immediately contact Mosher & Skorina, a law office experienced in handling personal injury matters. We will promptly arrange for an attorney to consult you free of charge. This enables us to immediately take action on your behalf, while all of the evidence is still fresh of memory. If necessary and feasible, we will have an investigator conduct a thorough analysis of the accident scene so that no evidence goes undetected.

What information should I attain?

  • The full names of all drivers of all vehicles involved.
  • The driver’s license numbers and addresses of all drivers involved.
  • If any of the drivers appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, notify police or other emergency personnel immediately.
  • The full names and addresses of any passengers in any of the vehicles.
  • The full names and addresses of any pedestrians or other parties involved.
  • The full name, address and phone number of any witnesses to the accident.

Recommended observations and notes:

  • Did any person involved in the accident report any personal injury shortly after the accident?
  • What personal injury did the injured person report?
  • Any medical assistance rendered at the scene of the accident.
  • Write down the actual location of the accident.
  • Direction of the vehicles traveling prior to the accident.
  • Time of day when the accident occurred.
  • Weather conditions at the time of the accident.

Should I contact my own insurance company?

We suggest if you or any of your passengers were injured in the accident, or if you believe the insurance company might try to claim you are not covered, (or if you have concerns about the adequacy of your coverage) you should contact an attorney before you go any further (and certainly before you give the insurance company permission to record your conversion). We suggest contacting the law office of Mosher & Skorina before you give a statement to the other driver’s insurance company. However, please bear in mind, failure to provide information to your insurance company on a timely basis (your policy will set forth how quickly you must notify the insurance company) could result in loss of coverage for the accident, without it constituting bad faith by the insurer.

Contact Us

* required

  1. *
  2. *
  4. *

This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Mosher & Skorina website is powered by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®. || Sitemap