Adoption Attorneys Norfolk, Virginia
- How can you adopt someone else’s child as a stepparent?
- Is it better to adopt through a private agency?
- Do Virginia’s adoption laws give grandparents the right to adopt a child whose parents can’t provide him or her with adequate care?
- What are the advantages to having a lawyer help you with the adoption process?
Find answers to these questions about adoption law and more at Berkhimer Law in Norfolk, Virginia. To make arrangements for your free initial consultation call (757) 410 – 9263 or contact us online today.
We are committed to helping people expand their families through the unselfish act of adoption.
Whatever type of adoption you’re interested in, at our firm you’ll find the answers you’ve been looking for and the in-depth knowledge of in-state and interstate adoption laws needed to proceed through the complex adoption process.
Our practice includes:
- Stepparent adoptions and the corresponding termination of parental rights
- Foster care adoptions
- Grandparent adoptions
- Special needs adoptions
- Adult adoptions
- Open adoptions
- Private adoptions
- Agency adoptions
- In-state and interstate
We respect the immensely personal nature of the decision to adopt and have nothing but the highest respect and admiration for the people we help guide through this process. We want our clients, and their children, to be in the best position they can be moving forward, once the adoption itself is complete.
With that in mind, we are careful to provide clients with clear explanations of the law and of the various advantages, disadvantages, issues and obstacles that may come into play given their situation.
If you are interested in completing an adoption and are in need of the type of service we provide — we encourage you to call or contact our office today for a free initial consultation.